Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Wind struck!

Music listening to: I Want You Back by The Jackson 5

     TGIF! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good. Brewed from freshly ground beans this morning. NO, smoothie this morning due to I have to get a new blender today. I cannot do without my smoothie fix. Does that mean a I have a (Jones) for smoothies? Smile.

     I have to run a few errands this morning. I hope that I don't get blown away due to it being very windy this morning. Elise's Marathon Bridge game will take place this afternoon but Elise will not be here. She will be attending a Bridge Luncheon, but Adavern will host it here. I will be keeping an eye out for the wheelchair lady.

    We are going to La Parrilla Suiza for a few cocktails this evening after Marv arrive to care for Chris. After that we are going to the Live Theater Workshop to see the play"Two Into One", it should be a good one. We have purchased season tickets for the next season and we are looking forward to a good year of entertainment. After the play we are going to have a light dinner at "Sir Vezas" can you say margarita? I am sure that you can, we will for sure.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! Enjoy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have  good day.

Loraine, no counting cards, that is my job.

Jane and John, what's up?

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Monna, how are you? Have the repairs been made?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll stick to skill! That's my job! (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...