Friday, May 10, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well the day is just about over and it has been a good one. We started off by taking a walk on the beach this morning. After that we took a very nice refreshing shower.

Elise prepared a very nice ham and cheese omelet. It was great and robust like the coffee we had this morning.

We relaxed on the patio and enjoyed looking at the sea and sand. We were joined by Dena and we playing "Wizard". Elise won and I came in last.

We came inside and it is about 3:30. We are now playing "Mahjongg". Elise won 1 game, Dena won 2 games, and I lost. We are going to continue playing after she returns from the ATM.

It is about 6:00pm. We are playing Mahjongg again. Elise won 2 games, and Dena and I lost. It is 7:10pm. Dena is preparing dinner. We enjoyed Yellowtail fish, salad, and rice. It was excellent. We shared a bottle of a very good red. Earlier we opened a bottle of red that was given to me for my birthday by my sister-in-law Ann. We let it breathe but it was not drinkable.

It is now 8:20. Elise and Dena are watching the DVD "Eat, Pray, Love. I am working on "365 Days With Elise". 

We have enjoyed our stay here in Mexico with our hostess Dena. We will be heading back home tomorrow morning early. We hope to return to Rocky Point in the near future. Thank you Dena and Bucky.

We hope that your Friday was a good one? Have a great weekend.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, yes get a lot of practice in.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

My gosh! I've got calluses on my fingers. And my brain. You've been warned!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...