Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello!

Hello!

Well, I am back from running my errands. I bought a new Cuisinart Blender to make my smoothies. I gave it a test run and it is fantastic. I am in smoothie heaven, smile!

I don't know how today's Marathon Bridge game is going to go this afternoon. The servicemen are here putting in a new Evap on the roof and I am sure that the noise and the going in and out will disturb the bidders and shufflers. Is this Karma or what?

I am going back and forth between the main house and Chris's house. I am going to be kaput by this evening. I'm a little miffed at Chris's doctor's office and some of their procedures.  We have never had any problems until this new doctor took over his case.

Well, I had better go and check on the bidders. Chat at you later.........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...