Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Rock With You by MJ

     It's a Hump Day! Sup? How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think she will be putting feet to the floor early this morning. She is purring away and that is a sign she will not be making that move very soon. Smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is delicious and my banana, strawberry, pineapple and whey smoothie is looking oh so refreshing. I have to run an errand this afternoon. I will take care of that when Bobby arrives this afternoon to care for Chris.

      My nursing supervisor will be paying Chris and I a visit this morning at around 11:00am. I have my suitcase out and Elise and I will start to chat about what we should pack for San Antonio, Texas. I will check to see what the 10 day forecast will be for that area to make sure we don't get any surprises.

      I have decided to make "365 Days With Elise" a monthly book. I have completed the month of April and I am half way with May. So each month will have it's own binder. I am really having a good time doing this, and I want to thank everyone who has contributed info and pictures for it. Keep them coming, please.

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him up and ready for my supervisors visit. Have a great Hump Day and stay happy, healthy, and safe.
Prost...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I am counting down the days to your (doom). Smile!

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, see you tonight for some Mahjongg.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Rory, how are things in Fallen, NV?

Here are a few more pics from our stay in Rocky Point. Enjoy!

Tide out at the beach.







One of many homes on the beach

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...