Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC

    It's the Weekend! What's the deal? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and no smoothie today due to I am out of fixing's. I can feel my smoothie Jone's kicking in, smile!

     I have a few errands to take care of this morning but they will have to be put on hold. I just received a text from John stating that he hurt his ankle and he cannot walk, so he will not be able to work this morning. I texted Angelica to see if she could work and I waiting on a response.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to meet up with Bobby, Loraine and Jim at Neo's for dinner. After that we are going to play "Wizard" at Loraine's to see if Elise gets to retain her title as the "Wizard". It should be a very interesting evening.

    Well, I had better get to it.Have a good one.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, may the best Wizard win!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Carol, have a great day.

Dena, has your Mahjongg arrived?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What!! You're conceding? That's no fun.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...