Monday, May 6, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Enlightened!

Music listening to: Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey

   It's a Monday! How are you? I am doing OK, been better though. I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   I didn't sleep well again last night at all. If this continues I am going to mention it to my doctor at my next appointment. I am exhausted and I don't feel like myself. It feels like I am missing something or I am noticing something that is not right. I am sure it will pass if not I will deal with it. Smile!

   The coffee is good and hot and made from freshly ground beans. I will make myself a smoothie shortly, for sure. I have to run an errand this morning and pick up some class paperwork.

    I will also begin to pack for our trip to Rocky Point, Mexico. We will be there on Wednesday and return on Saturday. I plan on resting and collecting my thoughts  and reevaluating while we are there.

    We went to see the movie "Mud" last night and it is very good. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, no it is not for the lack of smoothies, but I will remedy that this morning.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, welcome back.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, thank you for your concern about me. I will keep on pushing.

Monna, how are you?

Olivia, what are you up to today?

Flo and John, stay safe.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Mexico will be the perfect solution!

Jessie said...

Loraine,
I am going to veg out. I will work on "365 Days With
Elise" as well. I will take our laptop and tablet.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...