Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so she will be up soon heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and my strawberry and whey smoothie is delicious. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I will be listening to lecture number of my Phil: 176 course today. We will be continuing reading and discussing Phaedo by Plato.

     I will finish up my packing today for our trip to Mexico. We leave tomorrow morning and we will return on Saturday. Yes, I will be saying margaritas the whole time for sure, smile!

    I will also be reserving a rental car  today for our trip to San Antonio,Texas. We will be visiting there on the 21st through the 25th of this month. A busy month,eh?

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe, healthy, happy and sound.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, you hit the nail on the head. Margaritas go had and hand with resting, Ole'!

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have fun.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Olivia, enjoy the day.

Erika, how are you?

Monna, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

Mary and Bob, have a wonderful day.

Marcia, how are you doing? 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So you're feeling better?

Great pic of you and Elise!

Have a great time!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...