Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I am going to have to grind some more beans. My banana, strawberry, orange smoothie is in the fridge. A bit of bad news though. The smoothie machine's is kaput,yes I said kaput! The seal has been cut in two and that makes it useless. So I will have to get a new one very, very soon.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We are taking Chris to his dental appointment for a exam and cleaning at 10:30am. He will be put under to have this done, and it is always a concern about the procedure.

  I received a very nice photo yesterday of my longtime friend Olivia who lives in Georgia.Well, I had better get busy and make sure everything gets done before Chris's appointment. Have a great day and be careful.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, no trumps today, smile!

Jane and John, be good.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Olivia, great pic.

Ross and Denise,how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

How about ALL the Wizard cards???

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...