Monday, May 27, 2013

Evening!

Evening!

    How are you doing? We are still around we have not gotten lost or anything like that. We are still trying to get back into the swing of things. It is rough let me tell you, smile!

    I am still working on "365 Days With Elise" and I am going though our trip journal as well. I am also looking at all of the pics that we took in Texas. 

    Along with doing the everyday stuff it is overwhelming. I will be caught up in a couple of days so don't fret.

     Elise and I went out to the DDC to collect our perks and we pulled a few slots. We have lost our touch, but we will get our Mojo back in working order very soon.

     Elise is at UMC visiting our daughter Tangye to see how things are going with her. The last report that we received yesterday that there has been no changes. Keep her in your prayers.

     Well, I had better get back with Chris because he is starting to complain about something.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...