Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Stressed

Music listening to: None

     Happy Mother's Day! I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is will be over at around 6:00am to care for him. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and no smoothie today. I haven't had one in days and I do miss it. I will start to post about our trip to Mexico as soon as I can.

       The Do-Drop-Inn rooms are occupied and I cannot get to my desktop. I am using Elise's puter this morning. I cannot get to our laptop because it is in room #2. It has all of the pics and notes from our trip on it.

       I noticed this morning that someone had been smoking in Chris's room while we were away and we don't allow that. I informed Elise about it when she came over to care for Chris this morning.

       We are going to meet up with Dena, Erin and Bella this morning at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. Later we are going to the "Pops Concert" at Reid Park. We will meet up with Lundy and Jen there to listen music under the stars. We try to attend the concerts every year.

       I have several errands to take care of today and I hope that I can get them all done. We hope that this Mother's Day will be a good one for all.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Happy Mother's Day!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful day.

Loraine, wake up and count those cards.

Jane and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, how about a game of Mahjongg one day this upcoming week?

Flo and John, have  good one.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

Herman, thank you so very much for the wonderful birthday card and gift. Wow!

Monna, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new down under?

Carol, what is new in Tennessee?

Olivia, how are you doing?

Mary and Bob, stay well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...