Friday, May 17, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is just about to close here in Tucson. How was yours? Angelica and I took Chris to his doctor's appointment this morning and all went well. 

Elise got her massage and she should be very relaxed. It is a hot one here today, a little too hot. Elise and I went to the movies to see " Place Beyond The Pines" it was very good.

After the movie we went to UMC to see our daughter Tangye. She is still in ICU. She is hooked up and she is really not well. It is some sort of immune deficiency problem that is major. 

It was hard on us to see her that way. It really reminded me of my brother in his last hours. So many tubes and he was on a ventilator just like Tangye. That image rushed back at me today and I had a very hard time.

Well, I had better go and see what Elise is up to. Rosemary is here caring for Chris this evening. Have a great evening.
Ciao............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you so very much for thinking of me as a star. 

Jane and John, sleep tight.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good evening.

Nicolette, so very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...