Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is almost over. How was yours? Chris and I relaxed today and we listened to some good music. 

Elise returned home and she filled me in on how our daughter Tangye is doing. She is no longer in ICU, she is back in a regular room. The doctors still have no idea what is wrong with her. Please keep her in your prayers.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had french toast, sausages, eggs and plenty of hot coffee. Delicious! We watched "Weeds" with Chris while we enjoyed our dinner.

Elise enjoyed her Mother's Day roses that I picked up for her today. I felt so bad for being so late getting them for her. She understood the reasons why they were delayed and that it could not be helped.

I got a very nice surprise this evening. I have received two photos of Elise getting her mani-pedi today. Nicolette came up with the idea to have them taken so they can be added to "365 Days With Elise". I am very grateful to Nicolette the photos are fantastic.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who helped by answering the course questions today. You all did a great job!
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good night sisters.

Loraine, oh my goodness somebody is getting a big head,eh? Time will tell my friend.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow evening.

Sister Ann, have a wonderful evening.

Nicolette, you are a sweetie!




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...