Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF! Mexico Style!

Good Morning!

Mood: Margarita-less!

Music listening to: Waves of the Sea of Cortez.

     TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day of at 8:40am. Yes, you read that right, smile! Elise is still counting clams this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Wait a minute there she is right now. 
She just threw a pillow at me.

    She is doing her morning exercises. I am working on "365 Days With Elise". She is has hit the floor and she has gotten each of us a cup of coffee that is very robust. Ole'

     We had a very nice day yesterday. We started it by taking a walk on the beach. I took a few pictures that are very nice. We walked for almost an hour before we returned home. I was starting to get a bit hungry.

     Dena loaded us in in the Yukon and we went downtown to one of the larger markets to shop for a few things. We returned and Elise fixed me a very nice sandwich and a drink.

     Later Elise and I sat on the patio gazing at the sea and she was reading a book. I was playing slots on our tablet. I have got to keep those slot skills tuned, eh?

      Later in the afternoon we played Mahjongg with Dena for hours. Dena has learned how to play very quickly and it shows. Dena won 2 games, Elise won 1 game, and I won 1 game. It is a lot of fun. Especially with  Jack and Cokes, smile!

      At around 4:00 pm Dena began to prepare dinner. Elise and I are working on a crossword puzzle. We sat down at the dining room table and we enjoyed a meal that was fit for a king. Dena prepared pesto pasta, marinated chicken, and a veggie medley. We got it all down with a nice red. It was delicious!

     Ampara and her family stopped by and they enjoyed Dena's dinner as well. While they were eating Dena, Elise, and I are watching "Lincoln" on DVD. Well, the TV was watching Dena because she was asleep and snoring big time. She had said earlier that she was tired because she got up early.

    We finished watching the movie. It was about 10:20pm. Dena was still asleep on the couch. So we turned off the TV, locked all doors and we called it a night. Elise was reading a book and I was working on "365 Days With Elise". It didn't take long before lights were out. Another good day in Mexico.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet how are you?

Jane and John, what is up?

Loraine, we are going to play Wizard with Dena today, so be ready to rumble.

Sho and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Darn! More practice.That means my weekend will be one long attempt to bone up my bidding skills. Beware!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...