Monday, May 13, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well another day is just about over,and it has been a good one but very busy. How was yours?

Chris and I are finally caught up on everything except for posting pictures of or Mexican trip. I will begin to post those tomorrow.

Our daughter Tangye is not doing very well. She is now in UMC (ICU), we are really worried about her.

Here is a bit of info for you. I gained two pounds  while we were in Mexico and no margaritas were involved at all.

So now I am on a terror to get rid of those two delicious pounds and I will quickly, smile. We hope that your day has been a good one? 

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to look over my niece's Facebook page. Thank you very much for giving a donation for this worthy cause.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, only a few more days to see who will be wearing the "Wizard" hat.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, see you Wednesday evening.

Dena, so glad that you liked Mahjongg. It is a fun game.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...