Monday, May 13, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Stressed

Music listening to: Thriller by MJ

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and in a few minutes I will be making myself a banana, whey smoothie extra thick. I ran my errands early this morning. I sited a Javelina this morning while I was out. It was walking across the street on Pima, it was a big one.

      Elise and I had a good day yesterday. Our visitors were still around for the most part of the morning. We got to see Sara and that is always a pleasure. I got both Do-Drop-Inn rooms back in order as well.

       I am still trying to play catch up on few things including "365 Days With Elise" I seemed to have missed a whole day somewhere, and no margaritas were involved at all. It is a puzzlement indeed.

       We had a wonderful breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Erin and Belle. I was good to see and hear what they have been up to.

       We attend the Pops Concert at Reid Park. We were joined by Jen and Lundy. I haven't seen Lundy in quite awhile, he is looking pretty good.

       Well, I had better get my smoothie made, and catch up on "365 Days With Elise. I will post pictures from our trip to Mexico very soon. Have a great day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, get ready!

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Flo and John, be careful.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Olivia, how are things in GA?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

The hands and brain have been practicing. Won't be long now!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...