Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello!

Hello,

   Well, I am a back from running my errands. It is warming up here in Tucson.
I received a very nice b-day card from my long time friend Olivia who lives in Georgia. It is a very funny card and it had Elise, my sister-in-law Ann laughing.

    Elise has left and Ann has departed as well. It is always good to see her. I am caring for Chris and I will be getting him up shortly. He is relaxed and listening to his radio.

    I went online to see if Beyond Bread still had the specialty sandwich that we like and they do. It is called Dab's Delight, I can taste it now. My stomach is growling big time. Can you hear it? Smile!

    Well, I had better grab my smoothie and get to work.
Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...