Friday, May 31, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Flirty!

Music listening to: Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield

     TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I am not sure if that means she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am going to have to grind some more beans. I will make my banana, pineapple and whey smoothie very soon.

      Elise and I went to see "The Great Gatsby" yesterday. It was very good and the acting was superb. Well, today is the last day of May and "365 Days With Elise" will start a new month. What a challenge this is but I am loving it.

      Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be meeting up with Bobby this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean. We will be saying "T-bone special please", smile!

      I will post the last day of our San Antonio trip a bit later this morning. I am finally all caught up. WooHoo! Well, I had better get busy with Chris and see what Elise is up to or not.

      Have a good TGIF. Stay safe, enjoy and be happy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Flo and John,be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Carol, what is shakin?

Susie, who you are really getting some feedback, eh? Stay strong.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...