Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music Listening To: Do You Really Want Me by Salt and Peppa

     TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So she will be up soon and on the move. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and of course my banana, strawberry, blackberry and whey smoothie is looking good and frothy. The sun is coming up a lot earlier these days and that means the heat is on it's way.

      I have a couple of quick errands to run this morning before we are invaded with bidders and shufflers. Yes, Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. I am going to give the bidders a break today. So their cars will be safe from viewing and the possibility of being sold. I am getting to easy with them? 

     No way am I getting to easy with them. All of my concentration is on our trip to San Antonio. I want it to be the perfect trip so Elise can enjoy it totally.

      Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. That will allow Elise and I a chance to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean". We will be joined by Bobby this evening as well.

      Well, I had better get busy. Have a great TGIF!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay safe.

Loraine, the deadline is here. May the best Wizard win! Me of course.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Monna, how are you doing?

Olivia, what is new in the GA?

Flo and John, be careful.

Bobby, see you this evening.

Carol, what is new?

Here are a few more pics from Mexico.


Starfish anyone?

Relaxing patio

A Big Fish?

Tide out

Beautiful home

Our beautiful hostess Dena



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...