Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this and she is not making a sound. So that means she will not be getting up early this morning, smile!
Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am on my second cup. My pineapple,banana,strawberry and whey smoothie is in the fridge. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Angelica will be here this evening to care for Chris.

     We had a wonderful time in Gold Canyon, Arizona with our host Elaine (ET). It was a lot of (FU)............n. Smile! I will give more details and pics later. We are going to the Mystery Murder Dinner at Jane and Papa John's. The focus is to make sure that we are all set and ready for this evening.

    I may not be on much today but I will keep you informed as to how things are going throughout the day.
Later...........Jessie and Elise

Loraine, get ready to be shocked and awed at this evening's command performance.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...