Monday, February 4, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

    How are you doing? Things are good here, peaceful, quiet, relaxed. Chris is enjoying listening to the stereo and the fur-babies are knocking out some zzz's.

    Elise is out playing bridge. I have gathered all of the reviews about My Family Book. I am going to have the book hardbound when Elise returns. I am only going to have one copy done and it will be completely colorized. It is going to be expensive but I need to do it. This copy once completed will sit out in the open in the house so that all who drops by can enjoy it. 

    Eventually it will go to my son JT so he can pass it on.
At least that is the plan. I want to thank everyone who sent me reviews and comments about My Family Book. You have added some good insight about the book. The reviews are not only from my family but from the many friends who have become my family over the years.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great afternoon.

Cheers.........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...