Monday, February 4, 2013

It's A Super Bowl Monday!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Ecstatic (Ravens won)

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson

     It's a Superbowl Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is hot and fresh this morning and my chocolate/banana/whey smoothie is in the fridge. Yummy!

     Well, I am happy to say the my team the Ravens won the Superbowl. So that means my better half will be treating me to a dinner at "Chads Steakhouse". Woohoo I can taste the prime rib already, yes I can.

     I have no plans set for today and that is a good thing. It is a nice 49 degrees here in Tucson this morning and it is a bit cloudy again.

     We went to see the movie " Django Unchained" and it was very entertaining and funny. Well, I had better get busy. Have a Superbowl Monday and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Marcia, how are you doing?

Flo and John, have a great day.

Olivia, how are you?

Shirlene, have a great day in New Orleans.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Carol, the fat lady is hoarse from singing so much after the Ravens won, smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...