Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hump Day!


Elise and her prize trout. It was delicious!
Good Morning!       

Mood: Romantic

Music listening to: Gonna Get It by Boney James

    Hump Day is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is as quiet as a church mouse. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is nice and hot and my banana, blueberry, cucumber, orange juice and whey smoothie is in the the fridge waiting for me to throw it back, and I will for sure.

     I have to run a few errands this morning that should not take long. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We are going to the movies to see "Stand Up Guys" it should be a good one. It has very good actors in it and the previews looked very good.

     I am on pins and needles today because I am looking forward to dinner this evening. Elise is going to prepare some catfish and fries, yes I said catfish and fries. We love it and we have not had it for quite awhile. Can you say Tabasco? I will several times without a doubt.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Olivia, how are things in Georgia?

Carol, what is new in Tennessee?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, what are you up to today?

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Rosie, always good to hear from you. How are things in Aussieland?

Sis, we have not heard from you in quite awhile. Is everything OK in the ATL?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...