Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

     How was your day? It has been another pretty good one here in central Tucson. I got my errands taken care of and I rested and read for awhile this afternoon.

      Chris and I listened to calming music this afternoon, he really relaxed and enjoyed it. Elise prepared chili for dinner with cheese, crackers and a few jalapenos. It hit the spot on a cool day.

      Elise is checking her email and I am caring for Chris right now. We hope that your day was a good one? Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great night and sleep tight.
Prost..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Carol, it was good to hear from you today.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, you have some great plans coming up.

Sandy, have a wonderful day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marcia, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...