Monday, February 11, 2013

It's A Monday!

Wizard Master Bobby


Elise, Marv, and Wizard Master Bobby

Wizard Master tricks

Elise regains her title as Wizard Master
Good Morning!     

Mood: Groggy

Music listening to: Give It Up by Kim Waters

   It's a Monday! What's new? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she maybe up very soon. It is a cold 30 degrees this morning here in Tucson, AZ. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice and hot this morning and my banana,chocolate,vanilla yogurt smoothie is in the fridge. I am a bit out of sorts and groggy this morning due to Lampchop barking at something at around 2:15am. I had a look and did not see a thing. So the coffee is doing it's job.

   I have to run a few errands this morning. I will be making a trip out to the airbase commissary to pick up a few items. Chris will be visited this morning at 8:30am by Rosemary's supervisor.

   We missed the Wildcats basketball game last night because we totally spaced it. We were so engrossed with watching "Downton Abbey". The Cats lost to California which was an upset.

   Elise made a tuna casserole that was too die for. I had two helpings of it for dinner.We had a good time last night with Bobby and Marv. We played Wizard and in the beginning Elise was the Wizard Master from our last game. Well,after the first game Bobby became the Wizard Master. We played a second game and Elise won so she reclaimed here status as the Wizard Master.Marv and I were the losers this go around, especially me. I started out winning and then (boom) I plummeted downhill. I was not having any (FU)......n, smile! Yes I was. We enjoyed glasses of champagne, and Cuba Libra's so it was not a total loss, eh?

   Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him ready for his visitor. Have a good Monday if you can.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, what are you up to?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Monna,how are you?

Shoo, we miss you here in Tucson.

Ross and Denise, what are your plans for today?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Liz, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...