Friday, February 1, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well another day has bite the dust almost. How was yours? We just got back from having a very nice dinner with Bobby at Cody's Beef and Beans. Excellent food there.

Marv is here caring for Chris and I will check on him after Marv finishes his shift. Our stay-cation was a good one and we rested up pretty good.

We played the slots for hours until it was time for the
Wildcats to play Washington and by the way we beat them. It was another nail bitter let me tell you. Bobby did very well on the slots and we broke even which is better than losing, eh?


We ordered food at the food court to take up to our room while we watched the game. The food was very good. We got it all down with a few, a few Jack and Cokes.

We got up early because we were going to eat breakfast at Gus Balones. So we checked out and we met up with Bobby for breakfast. As we gave our order I noticed that I did not have my phone, so I went out to the Tacoma to see if I had left it in there. I could not find it so I went back inside and I told Elise that I could not find it.

I decided to go back out to the DDC to see if I had left it in the room by mistake. It was not there,so I checked out in the parking lot to see if I had dropped it. It was nowhere to be found. Now I was bummed out to the max because I never do things like that.

I left the DDC and I went home to unload the Tacoma. Elise and Bobby are still at Gus Balones. I looked in the Tacoma again and I still could not find it. I looked in my suitcase and it was not there. I was really kicking myself as a matter of fact I am still feeling bummed about it.

I decided to call my phone and I heard it ring. It was in the Tacoma in-between the seat and the console and you could not see it but you could hear it ring. I was relieved that I had found it. Even though it is insured I was really bummed out at myself.

Well, Elise is in her office and Bobby is visiting with Marv. I am am just chillin". We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay safe.

Loraine, sleep tight.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Ross and Denise, stay dry down under.

Sheila, looking forward to next weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...