Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Cool Hand Chris!
Good Morning!     

Mood: Giddy

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy,McLite,Queen Latifa

      It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is stirring about. She will be up soon and headed for the pool. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot and my orange/peach smoothie is in the fridge ready to enjoy. I have a couple of errands to run this morning and I will get those done while John is here caring for Chris.

     Later in the day Elise and I will play a few games on the Wii. Angelica will be here this evening instead of Rosemary to work with Chris. Elise and I are going our for dinner at "Pastiche" this evening prior to us going to the Arizona Theater Company to see the play "Freud's Last Session" it got mixed reviews but we will see.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and enjoy, stay safe, and keep healthy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, take it slow and easy.

Monna, how is everyone?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Olivia, what is going on in the GA?

Liz, how are you doing?

Carol, what is new around your way?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Too old to be careful. Been there; done that. Time to be reckless and free!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...