Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your day? Things went really good here today. Chris had a visit from my nursing supervisor this afternoon to see how things were going and they are great.

I am all set for the Mystery Murder Dinner set for Saturday at Jane and Papa John's home. We are ready to put our acting skills to the test. I know that my performance will Oscar Award worthy, smile! It will plenty of competition for sure.

This afternoon I prepared some Cherry Jello-Shots with vodka and they are oh so good.I was thinking J-E-L-L-O all evening! As a matter of fact I am going to pop another before I hit the sheets.

Elise prepared homemade waffles, turkey sausages and plenty of hot coffee for dinner. Delicious!

Our bags are packed and we are all set for our stay-cation to Gold Canyon, AZ. We will be leaving in the morning at about 8:00am. We will stop at Gus Balone's for breakfast and we will gas up the Tacoma on the airbase and we will be on our way. Get ready Elaine.

We will be taking our camera, and Samsung Tablet with Hotpot so we can check email and keep in touch. John will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

Have a great night and a better tomorrow. I tweeked my shoulder this afternoon while I was transferring Chris and man it really does hurt. I usually don't take any pain meds, but this was unbearable so I had to take a Percocet. I will take another later tonight as well.
Sleep tight....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and Papa John,see you Saturday evening.

Shoo and Stu, nite, nite.

Flo and John, good dreams.

Olivia, good to hear from you today.

Rosie, enjoy your weekend, see you on Sunday. Don't overdo the painting.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looking forward to Saturday. It seems sooo long since we've all been together.

Have a great time on your stay-vacation.

I plan to give you some competition for your academy award performance!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...