Saturday, February 16, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, we just got back from " Firebird Grill" and the place lives up to it's hype. It was packed and even though we had a reservation we had to wait in the crowd.

We started off with some smoked chicken wings that were the best we have ever had. We shared a bottle of a 2010 Palladio Chianti that was excellent. 

Elise ordered the bacon wrapped fillet and a baked potato with the works. I ordered the  meatloaf with Parmesan mashed potatoes and pecan green beans. I was in heaven. We will be going back real soon.

We are back home and Elise has hit the sheets to read. I will watch a little TV until Rosie's shift is lover and I will check on Chris and I will read a few chapters on my Kindle. It has been a great evening.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Bobby, you would have really enjoyed Firebird.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...