Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

I WOULD TAP THAT, SMILE!
Good Morning!       

Mood: Groggy

Music listening to: Ain't No Stopping Us Now

      It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the off at 5:00am and so did Elise, yes she did. She is up and out heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is great and my strawberry/whey smoothie is in the fridge. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

       I will be picking up My Family Book this morning and I can't wait to see how it came out. It will make it's home on our cocktail table or on the fireplace mantle.

       Other than that I have no plans for today. Elise and I will be joining Paula and Marty for dinner tomorrow at "The Dish" it has been a while since we have been there. After dinner we are going to go to the Loft to see a documentary about New Orleans that sounds very good.

      It is a nice 45 degrees here in the Old Pueblo and it should get up to near 70 degrees today. Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great day and enjoy it to the fullest.
Prost.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.

Loraine, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Anne, how are things in Oregon?

Rory, what is new in Fallen, NV?

Roy and Sandy, how goes it in Seattle?

Susie, what is new in Saudi Arabia?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...