Sunday, February 17, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!

Well, we are back from having a very nice breakfast with our daughter Kim. I was good to hear what she has been doing since we saw her last. She is doing very well.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to fed the fur-babies. I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house. 

At 1:00pm we are going to watch our Wildcats play basketball. Go Cats! I also need to go to pick up a few things for a upcoming Mystery Dinner that will be hosted by Jane and John on the 23rd of this month. We are really looking forward to this one.

Also I need to get my suitcase out for our stay-cation in Gold Canyon, Arizona that will start on Wednesday thru Friday. Have a good one.
Later.......Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see you at the Mystery Dinner!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...