Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Irritated

Music listening to: Total Experience by Boney James

    TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about but I don't think that she will be popping up early this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my blueberry,banana, orange, peach, whey smoothie is waiting on me to throw it back. I am a bit irritated this morning due to a weird dream that woke me up this morning. I know that dreams are dreams but I always pay attention to them when I have them.

    Also a bit irritated that Chris's meds were not delivered last night as promised because he is out of his meds this morning. I will give the pharmacy a call when they open and we will contact is doctor to see what the problem is. Not a good way to start a TGIF off, eh?

    Elise and I had a very good time at the DDC yesterday, even though we did not do well it was a lot of fun. It was fun for one lady who was playing the five dollar slots though. She won $1350.00 dollars, that would put a smile on my face for sure. A slot that is way out of our league, smile!

     We returned home and Elise fixed tuna casserole for dinner that was great. We got it down with some Jack and Cokes. We watched our Wildcats lose to Colorado badly. It seemed like they just did not want to play. We hope that they do better on Sunday.

     Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. The bidders and shufflers will be spared again due to I am not going to have a car sale due to my irritation with the pharmacy and my dream. I will get them the next time for sure.

     Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to go out for a couple of cocktails prior to going to the Live Theater Company to see "Regrets Only" it should be a good one.

    After the play we are going to meet up with Bobby at "Sir Veza's" for a late dinner. Well, I had better get ready to get on the phone with Chris's doctor and pharmacy. Have a good one.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet what's up?

Jane and John, how are you doing?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Bobby, what are you up to this morning?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...