Monday, February 25, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me by Boy George

     It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor very soon. As a matter of fact Chris was deep in his cave this morning as well. What's up with that? Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot and my banana, chocolate and whey smoothie is in the fridge calling my name, smile.

      I will be dashing off to take Chris's wheelchair to be tuned up and serviced this morning. I have a 8:00am drop off appointment. So I had better get ready for that post haste.

      I will post more after I return. Did you guess who the Mystery Dinner killer was? It is a puzzlement, eh?

Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Jane and John, have a slow day.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Erika, glad you liked the photos.

Rosie, always good to hear from you. How is the weather down under?

Flo and John, how was your weekend?

Carol, I am pleased that you like my playlist of music.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...