Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!

What's shaken' bacon? How are you? Well, I am relaxing with my smoothie right now and I am caught up with my email.

I have not completed my errands as of yet and I may not get to them today. Tomorrow the Wildcats play basketball at USC. Go Cats!

Elise and I are also going to go out to the DDC for a couple of hours to pick up our perks and to play a few slots. It has not warmed up to much as of yet here in Tucson. Hmmmmm!

Well, here are a few more pics from our stay-cation in Gold Canyon with Elaine. Enjoy! Elaine's beautiful home.
Later.....Jessie

Tacoma parked out front


Living rm

Beautiful kitchen



Our room


1 comment:

Loraine said...

You're right - gorgeous house!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...