Monday, February 18, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day has just about come to a close. How was yours? I went out today to get the rest of the items that I need for our upcoming Mystery Murder Dinner at Jane and John's home this Saturday evening. We are getting really excited about it.

Well, Elise prepared a dinner that I have not had in decades, yes I said decades and I love it. I have been seeing it a lot on TV for the past few days and I had to mention it to Elise.

Elise fixed up some Manwich, and it was oh so good. It brought back many,many memories for me. Wow, it was good then and it still is now. Thank you, Elise.

Well, I have my suitcase out and all of the clothes that I will be packing for our stay-cation in Gold Canyon, AZ. It is supposed to rain on Wednesday and it will take a big drop in temps for a few days.

Elise, is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice and I am caring for Chris. We hope that your day was a good one?

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, how are you? Did you get my email about having a CD player for Saturday?

Loraine, we will be leaving for our stay-cation on Wednesday morning and we will return on Friday evening.

Shoo and Stu, have good dreams.

Shirlene, you be careful.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...