Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!         

Mood: Saddened

Music listening to: Dirty Diana by MJ

    It's a Sunday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I have not made a smoothie as of yet. It is a nice 52 degrees right now here in Tucson.

    I am saddened this morning because my dearest and original epal informed us that her favorite uncle passed away from a massive heart attack at the age of 77. Elise and I send our deepest condolences to Monna and the family.

  Elise and I are going out for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" our favorite place. Later in the evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris, we are going to the movies to see "Django".

   We had a very nice dinner at "Pastiche" last night. The food was excellent and the vino was great. Elise had the Mahi Mahi and I got the Voodoo Cajun Pasta. We topped of our meal with a coffee with Kahlua. Delicious!

    After dinner we headed for the Arizona Theater Company to see the play " Freud's Last Session" it was well done and we did not agree with the mixed review that it got. It was a deep subject matter about the belief or disbelief in God. A very enlightening performance.

   We returned home in time to see the last few minutes of the Wildcats game against Washington State. Of course we won. Go Cats! Elise hit the sheets to read and I checked on Chris and I followed suit. What a good evening!

   Well, I had better get busy. I have just been texted by Bobby that he is on his way to play tennis this morning. Have a great Sunday! Superbowl Sunday that is.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, you are a trip and I like it. No you are not old at all.Keep, keeping on.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Monna, you and the family are in our prayers.

Flo and John, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...