Saturday, February 16, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!      

Well, I had a very refreshing nap this morning and I am starting to feel a whole lot better. Yesterday and I was dragging big time with no energy at all. Go figure?

I am really enjoying my banana,whey smoothie, it is really good. I am going to be brave and try a cranberry one tomorrow, maybe. Smile!

Elise is at at fashion show and luncheon and she should return at around 4:00pm or so. Chris and I are watching TV right now and we are chillin'.

We are looking forward to our evening at "Firebird Grill" in the foothills. Yes, I said the foothills were the well to do live here in Tucson. Hey we must be moving on up eh? Like the Jefferson's, smile. At last a restaurant that does not have a  drive thru, smile! Just kidding!

Well, I had better get back to Chris and decide what I am going to chow down on at "Firebird's. Chat at you later.............Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...