Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!    

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Boneyism by Boney James

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So that means she will be up and heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good and freshly ground this morning. It is a dark blend that was given to me by my sister-in-law Ann for Christmas. My smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me as well. This one is a pineapple, banana, mango, strawberry and whey. It is really good!

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage from Donna this morning. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

     Elise and I are going to the DDC this afternoon to pick up our perks and while we are there we will hank a few slots. Cha Ching! Wish us luck, OK? They have gotten some new slots so will try of few of those to see if they are worthwhile.

     Well,I have to tell you last night's dinner was superb! Elise fixed up a mess of catfish and fries it was delicious. I think I hurt myself I ate so much. We love catfish. Bobby enjoyed a plate as well. He was here last night caring for Chris.

    Tonight we are having tuna casserole leftovers that will be great. We will be watching our Wildcats play basketball tonight as well. Go Cats!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Thirsty Thursday and enjoy the day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.

Jane and John what's up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe. Flo, thank you for the suggestions about adding items to my smoothies. This morning's smoothie was one of yours and it is delicious.

Olivia, how are you?

Sis, it was so good to hear from you yesterday. Glad to hear that all is well with the family. Please stay in touch more, I worry.

Carol, how are things in Tennessee?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...