Thursday, February 28, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!       

Well, I just took  sip of my banana,orange, peach and whey smoothie and it is so good. Delicious!

Angelica is here caring for Chris and that allows me to make another posting to our blog.

Here is a bit more about our trip to Gold Canyon to visit Elaine.

22 Feb 13

I am still messing around getting dressed. Elise is up and in the cucina with Elaine. They are preparing coffee and breakfast.

I finally show up and I get some coffee. Elaine has made me another smoothie and it is so good. She is really spoiling us to no end.

Elise had a avocado and cheese omelet. I had coffee cake along with my smoothie. Elaine had coffee cake and cantaloupe. It is all good.

Elise and Elaine took a walk and I declined. I just wanted to take in the view from the window. They returned and we began to play some more Mahjong. A couple of games. I won one of the games with one of the more difficult hands to make. I was amazed that I did it. Elaine won the second game. It is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Well, it is time for us to get the Tacoma packed up so we can head back to Tucson. We had a wonderful time with Elaine and she is a magnificent hostess. We are looking forward to another stay-cation back to Gold Canyon very soon. Thank you Elaine.

We arrived back to Tucson and we stopped on Oro Valley to watch a movie. We saw the movie "Side Effects" and it was very good. After the movie we arrived in Tucson and we went to have dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was delicious as always. We shared a large carafe of Burgundy of course! We both had salads and Elise got the T-Bone special with a baked potato and beans. I got the the Rib-Eye special with steak fries, and beans. It was all so good. We got home and we unloaded the Tacoma and we relaxed. That is how our stay-cation ended.

Carol, I checked and Oatman is still around. 
Later.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...