Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Red, Red Wine

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am due to Lampchop was on a barking jag this morning. Elise is deep in her cave and I don't think she heard Lampchop barking. She will be up soon and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is about to brew and my banana,whey smoothie is in the fridge. John will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     We had a very nice time at La Parrilla Suiza, we had cocktails there before we went to the Live Theater Company to a play. The play was titled " Regrets Only" and it was very good and very funny.

     After the play we met up with Bobby at "Sir Veza's for dinner. The food and the margarita's were very good. We returned home and I checked on Chris and then we hit the sheets to read for a short while. It was a good evening.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to try a new placed called "Firebird Grill" it is up in the foothills of Tucson and it has been getting some rave reviews. We will see just how good it is.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I think I am going to take a short nap when John arrives. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet get busy my sisters.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, I am glad that you got to see the JibJab.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...