Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hump Day Is Here!

Mum (Sarge) at Wags. "Hey this coffee is not hot".
Good Morning!                     

Mood: Reflection

Music listening to: Love Don't Live Here Anymore by Rolls Royce

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning and I am enjoying listening to her purr. She greets me everyday and I am so blessed that she does. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and my banana, spinach, cucumber smoothie is in the fridge and it is good. Chris will be visited by his case manager this morning at 11:00am.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I will be meeting up with Paula and Marty this evening at the "Dish" for dinner and then a movie at the "Loft".

    Today is a day of reflection and thoughts of "Mum". It is the marking of her passing two years ago. I really do miss her a lot. We shared some good times together here in the Old Pueblo. I am hoping that all who knew her think about her today and all of the joy and happiness she brought to this world. I miss you Mum!

    Well, I had better get busy and get Chris ready for his case manager. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, the smoothie is good and no sugar was added. Yummy!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Bobby, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, wake up. Shoo enjoy your trip.

Paula and Marty, see you tonight.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...