Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!      

Mood: Cheerful (Cha Ching)

Music listening to: If It's Really Love by New Edition

    It's a Thirsty Thursday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. She will be up very soon heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great and my orange,banana, pineapple and whey smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am sure that Elise and I will be going to the movies this afternoon.

    Well, Elise and I had a lot of fun last night at the DDC. They have a lot of new slots and we had fun giving them a go. We were not there that long because we wanted to get back to watch our Wildcats play USC. Sorry to say but they beat us. The Cats seemed a bit sluggish or something. We are hoping that they pick it up and win the next game.

     Elise and I enjoyed our Jack and Cokes at the DDC, don't you know? Smile! We decided to play the dollar slot before we left the DDC and don't you know that was a good decision. Cha Ching! We spent $50.00 on the dollar slot and we came home with a total over $400.00 dollars. We spent about $200.00 between us and we were out the door with over double our money. Cha Ching! Woohoo! A good night at the DDC.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Enjoy the day and stay safe.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sisters get busy.

Loraine, yes we had a very nice time on our stay-cation. I am glad that you liked the pics.

Carol, I am not sure if Oatman is still around I will check to see. I am glad that you liked the pics.

Jane and John, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Bobby, what are you up to today?

Sharon, what is new around your way?

Liz, how are you doing?

Dena, wow that is a lot of fish. Sounds like you guys had a great time in Rocky Point?

Flo and John, stay safe.

1 comment:

bobby said...

It's time for new tennis shoes... gotten so good I've blown holes in the other ones... also need to get a pair of casual for working with Chris... so I'm going shopping...woohoo!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...