Monday, February 4, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!        

How was your day? Well, the day is just about over and we hope that you had a good one? I went to have My Family Book redone this afternoon after Elise returned home.

They do not do bindings but they suggested many other options and I choose one. I am having the whole book colorized, I ordered premium paper that is acid resistant, I also ordered thicker front and back covers as well. It is going to cost me about $80.00 to have it done. I will pick it up tomorrow. It should turn out great.

Elise prepared some very good soup for dinner and a cheese sandwich. It was great! I am caring for Chris and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Paula and Marty, see you on Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...