Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Naughty

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning but I am thinking about some hot chocolate, hmmmm! We will pick up the Tacoma today from having it's services done.

      Nothing planned for today, and that may be a good thing,eh? It is a cool 38 degrees right now here in Tucson, and we are supposed to get rained on in a few days.

      Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet the alarm clock has sounded sisters.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, thank you for the card, I loved it.

Shoo and Stu,how are you? 

Paula and Marty, what are you up to?

Flo and John, be careful.

Rosie, down under have a great day.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...