Friday, December 7, 2012

Sale Is Over!

Arizona Saguaro Salute
What's up?  

Well, Chris and I just closed up the car sale event for today. It did not go well but we had 14 cars and SUV's available for our customers.

We had a few lookers and a few people drove by slowly taking a quick gander at the cars. I am amazed with the turn out of cars. It is the most I have ever had to offer.

The problem today is that everyone is at the malls or getting ready for the 4th Avenue Street Fair that starts tomorrow. Also the local car dealers are offering $1000.00 gift cards and many other enticements that I cannot compete with.

The only person who stayed for any length of time was the wheelchair lady. Do you remember her? Well, she is still around and she decided to stop by this afternoon. She was looking at the cars and asked me to open up the Cadillac SUV for her to look at. So I went into the house and I lifted the keys from the bridge player without him even knowing that I did.

I went back outside and she was sitting next to Chris at our table. I looked at the table and I saw that my flask was open and on it's side. I picked it up and it was bone dry, yes bone dry. I looked at Chris and he looked at me. Chris immediately looked and pointed to the wheelchair lady. She looked at me and she bolted off in her chair laughing loudly and giving me a Arizona Salute as she rolled away. She has gotten me again. When will I learn, eh? She even turned on some Christmas lights that were on her chair when she bolted away. She is really full of cheer, yes my Jack Daniels. 

I have been jacked again, but this is the last time she is going to get over on me. Chris and I are back inside now and I am having a shot of Sambuca to calm me down.
Later.......Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

That wheelchair lady is pretty tricky! Just think of it as your gift to the needy. Sorry it had to be your Jack Daniels.

JT said...

Loraine, I will get her for sure.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...