Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Hello!

How are you doing? Has the 12-12-12 had any effect on you yet? Smile!

Well, it has on me big time. As you know we are headed for Green Valley this afternoon, right?

I had a couple of things I needed to get done prior to our departure and that is not, I repeat not going to take place.

I have dropped into Drill Sergeant Mode,yes I have. I was a DI back in the day at Fort Lee, Virgina, assigned to Victor Company.

I have been feeling myself slip into this mode ever since yesterday when things started to cause me concern and it has continued on today. So now I am in full DI mode.

One of Chris's case managers decided that he want to drop in for a visit before his normal two month visit. He wanted to come by between noon and 1pm today. I went into full DI mode and I gave him the window of coming by from 8am to noon. He has not called or shown up yet, smile! I still have it! I used my command voice and it felt good.

Next the tree lady showed up and she did not bring her ladder so I carried out ours for her to use. I had planned on getting one of my errands taken care of at 10:00am but now I cannot. I am still in DI mode, and loving it. I need some trainees to yell at about right now. The fur-babies are staying away from me because they know better, smile.

So our departure my be delayed and if it is somebody is going to have to do some push-ups and some laps, smile!

Grrrrrrr!
Drill Sergeant Jessie!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...