Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about done. How was yours? I got up the lights on the outside of the house while Angelica was here caring for Chris.

Chris and I relaxed this afternoon by watching TV. It was a nice mild day today and it is supposed to be the same tomorrow. Is this December?

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at a chiro appointment. Elise has been working on her Christmas cards fro mailing. I will start on mine next week.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Oh, yeah Chris new bed was delivered today and they brought the wrong one. They brought a semi-auto, and Chris needs a total-auto. They will try again tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone for the very nice comments about Elise and I in last nights photos at the Bisbee courthouse. 
Sleep well.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, thank you for your comment on the blog.

Jane and John, if you need anything give us a shout out.

Sheila, have a great night.

Sara, I agree with you about the pic. It is a very good one I really do like it. Strike a pose!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...