Monday, December 10, 2012

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!       

Mood: Adventurous

Music listening to: What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson

     It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good this morning and a think I will have a couple of link sausages to go along with it. I may have a danish as well, we will see.

      I have no plans for today except to wrap up a few gifts and look through photos that I have taken. I will be sending out Christmas cards in a few days by mail and email.

     It is a brisk morning here in the Old Pueblo. It is 38 degrees right now. What up with that? I do have to go out to buy myself a new wallet,due to mine has just bit the dust. Maybe because I put my DDC winnings in it yesterday and it went into wallet shock, eh?

    I also need to pickup some address labels from Office Depot because I am out of them. We will be heading out on a stay-cation on Wednesday. We will be in Green Valley, AZ. We will return on Friday evening. Rosemary will be here caring for Chris while we are away.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a safe Monday.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, did you behave yesterday?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Sally and Diana, it was good to see you yesterday.

Joe and Mary, how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Olivia, stay safe.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Sis, how are things in the ATL?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...