Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF!!


Toni enjoying her Margarita.
Good Morning!  

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Fire by the Pointer Sisters

     TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but I am sure that she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

     I am started off with computer problems this morning, nothing wants to load. I hope that I don't have this problem throughout the day. The coffee is good and while I am dealing with the computer problems I am enjoying leftover Chinese food for breakfast. Hey, it's good so don't hate! Smile!

    We had a very nice dinner at Johnathan's Cork last night thanks to the big heart of Toni. She does this every year for Elise, Lee, Lois and I. The food was very, very good. Elise and I had a nice glass of Zinfandel with our meal, and Toni had a margarita.

    Toni,ordered the roasted duck, Elise ordered Ostrich, Lee and Lois ordered the Salmon special, and I had baby back ribs and a cup of enchilada soup. We were stuffed to the gills. Elise, Lee,and I had coffee. 

    Toni insisted that we have dessert and we all declined. Toni insisted that I have dessert and she told the waiter to bring out the dessert menu. So I broke down and I had the Creme Brulee' and it was very good. It made Toni happy and that made me happy. She has a bit of a thing for me, don't you know? Smile! I have that effect on some women I have been told, big smile!

   Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game this afternoon and I should have a good selection of cars for viewing. So  you stop on by and check them out. The bidders and shufflers won't mind unless I sell one and they have to catch the bus or take a cab home after the game. So I suggest that they bring the correct change for the  bus, just to be safe.

    Elise will be singing this evening at the Tucson Botanical Gardens this evening with the Tucson Women's Chorus. I will be there to listen and I will taking a few photos as well. It should be a very good crowd. Marv will be here caring for Chris this evening. He may bring Chris to gardens to have a look around.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Friday and stay safe, healthy and happy. Be Blessed.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, behave.

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Liz, it was good to hear from you.

Toni, thank you for a wonderful evening at Johnathan's Cork.

Bobby, what are you up to? 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yes, I understand there are more than a few women flirting with you all the time! I just hope Elise understands the draw you have. (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...