Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Morning!

Maui, Hawaii 2005. We are going back in 2014.
Good Morning!  

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by: Janet Jackson

     It's Sunday! I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. At the present time she is deep in her cave but she will be making that move soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning the Wildcats play again today. Yes, they are now 10 and 0 for the season. Go Cat's, it must be nice to be in Hawaii right now. We will be heading back to Hawaii in 2014 along with Bobby.

      Elise and I will be having breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" can you say grilled ham? Elise will be for sure. It is one of our favorite places because it offers a two for one breakfast that cannot be beat.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We will be visiting Bucky and Dena this evening for dinner. I will be packing up suitcases today for Chris and I for our trip to Bisbee tomorrow at noon. I will help Elise load up the Tacoma sometime today, she will be leaving before Chris, John and I do.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday and stay safe.

Later...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Tiger have a safe trip.
Jet, you are enjoying the game "Dirty Minds" way too much. Smile!

Loraine, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu stay safe.

Paula and Marty, how are you?

Sheila, enjoy your stay in Gilbert.

Rosie, that vitamin P is hilarious.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I will have a great day! You too, my friend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...