Thursday, December 20, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!
Another day has come to a close and it is still cold. The movie "Pitch Perfect" it was surprisingly good and very funny.

Elise prepared cheese crisps, refried beans, baby carrots, peppers and plenty of beer to get it all down. It was very good.

We watched a DVD titled "I Melt With You" it was pretty good. It was about male friends who made a pact and they got to keep the promise they made many years ago.

Elise is working at her desk and I am watching TV. I will check on Chris a bit later after Rosemary completes her shift. Then I will hit the sheets and read on my Kindle. We hope that your day was a good one?

Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, rest up.

Shoo feel better soon.

Rory, it was good to hear from you today.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...